Disclosure: We’re letting you know that this post contains sponsored links which USA Cash Finder receives compensation for, which may impact their order of appearance because talking about money should always be an honest discussion.
Are you more concerned about your money? What if you could manage your money, payrolls, and check with just one card? The Netspend Prepaid Debit Card is a competitive alternative to all your debit cards, credit cards, and cash. This card enables you to manage your money when you don’t have a banking account, credit cards, or access to traditional financial services. Netspend Prepaid Debit Card let you handle your money, your way- the smart way!
Netspend is based in Texas and operates a network of 70,000 distribution centers and 130,000 reload points, where consumers can purchase Netspend cards and load them with cash. The locations include retailers, check cashing locations, convenience stores, grocers, pharmacies, insurance providers, and tax preparation companies.
Netspend also let employers directly deposit paychecks into their employees’ card accounts providing payroll card solutions.
When you open a card account, you will be asked to provide certain details like name, date of birth, address, and government ID number (like the one on your passport or Social Security card or driver’s license) as a part of the verification process. Unless your identity is not completely verified, your card account will be restricted and you can only make in-store transactions.
Remember that all the below-mentioned features are subjected to activation and ID verification.
- Direct Deposit– You could get paid up to 2 days faster when you enroll in Direct Deposit to your Netspend card
- Mobile App– Check your Card Account balance, transaction history, and more using Netspend Mobile App
- Payback Rewards– You can earn cash back for offers at select merchants for using your Card
- Mobile Check Load– Take a few photos with your phone and load checks to your Card Account using the Mobile App.
- Anytime Alerts– You can sign up to receive text alerts about transactions, deposits, or budget notifications
- Custom Card- You can personalize your card with a family photo or unique image.
Click here to review the fee and other details associated with your Prepaid Card!