Disclosure: We’re letting you know that this post contains sponsored links which USA Cash Finder receives compensation for, which may impact their order of appearance because talking about money should always be an honest discussion.
Paraquat is a chemical herbicide or weed killer, that’s highly toxic and used all over the world. Research shows that paraquat exposure is dangerous, even at low levels that’s why many countries started to stop the use of it.
Agricultural workers who were exposed to paraquat and have been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease are entitled to file a lawsuit and can claim financial compensation to help you with your medication.
Studies show that there is a link between Paraquat and Parkinson’s disease. Paraquat creates oxidative stress that kills dopamine-producing neurons. According to Adams v. Syngenta et al., “Paraquat is one of only a handful of toxins that scientists use to produce animal models of Parkinson’s disease.”
You can file a lawsuit if you were exposed to paraquat and developed Parkinson’s disease.
- If you are an agricultural worker, farmer, licensed paraquat applicators, growers, pickers, and landscapers
- People who live near farmland sprayed with paraquat
- Anyone who works around commercial weed killers and pesticides
Make sure to choose an experienced lawyer to help you with your Paraquat lawsuit to ensure that you will be able to properly build your case.
Here are some key items to look for in a paraquat lawyer:
- A Free Case Review: Look for a firm that offers free, no-obligation consultation on your paraquat legal claim.
- A Successful Track Record: Make sure to check the track record of the attorneys if they had cases like this in the past.
- Decades of Experience: Make sure to look for a firm that is established and has resources to fight for paraquat cases.
- A Nationwide Reach: Make sure your attorney knows the ins and outs of laws in your state.